GLOSSOP PYEGROVE TENNIS CLUB
We are a small, friendly tennis club situated off the A57 (Sheffield Road) just east of the centre of Glossop. We have around 150 members. Our facilities and activities includeTwo new carpet courts with floodlights and two all-weather courts.
- Mini tennis court for children and practice wall
- Disabled access
- Pavilion with changing facilities and kitchen
- Coaching for children from four upwards by LTA approved coaches ( Head Coach Mark Beaver and Alex Graver) and coaching for adults
- Social tennis for members on Mondays and Fridays all year from 7pm onwards
- Match tennis for both men and women in the S.W. Manchester (summer) and a mixed team in the East Cheshire League (winter)
- Regular social tournaments for all throughout the year and annual club championships
- For more information visit our website. Our membership secretary Mike Jordan will be pleased to answer any queries you might have about membership.
Off Woodcock Grove,
Social Media: Facebook