Charlotte’s Tandems | Derbyshire
What we do:
We lend, at no cost (i.e. for free), tandems and tag-alongs to (and only to) people with disabilities or additional needs, who are unable to ride a bike safely on their own, so that they can enjoy the wonders of cycling.
What you need to do:
- Fill in the Contact Form above and Alex will put you in touch with the nearest Volunteer Helper, shown here.
- Arrange with the Helper to collect the tandem or tag-along from them.
- Fill in a Borrower’s Form and hand it to the Helper when you collect the bike. A large print version is available here.
- Have fun riding the bike. Hire is normally at least two months.
- Send us photos and comments for us to publish on here and elsewhere.
- Return the bike in a fit state to the Helper at the end of your hire for the next people to ride straight away.
What we don’t (and won’t) do:
For full details on the charity, including lots of photos, see the Charlotte’s Tandems website or Facebook site and to book a tandem please fill out the Contact Form on CharlottesTandems.co.uk