The Buxton Farmers’ market is the ideal place to shop for local produce. It’s held regularly on the 1st Thursday of each month (see dates below). It not only gives you the chance to pick some tasty and healthy treats but also means your supporting local producers.
You also find stalls that provide crafts, plants and products for the home.
Some of the produce and products you can expect to find are:
- Variety of locally reared cuts of meats
- A large range of bread, pastries, cakes and handmade chocolates.
- Homemade lemon curd, jams, pickles, chutneys and other preserves
- Freshly picked, locally grown fruits and vegetables.
- Homemade ready meals, soups and pies including Greek and Italian dishes.
- Hanging baskets and tubs and seasonal garden plants and herbs.
- Fabulous selection of interesting local cheeses and free range eggs.
2018 Dates & Times:
3rd May, 9.30am – 2.30pm
7th June, 9.30am – 2.30pm
5th July, 9.30am – 2.30pm
6th September, 9.30am – 2.30pm
4th October, 9.30am – 2.30pm
1st November, 9.30am – 2.30pm
6th December, 9.30am – 2.30pm
Pavilion Gardens Marquee and Promenade
St. Johns Road