Buxton Farmers Market
Pavilion Gardens Marquee and Promenade, St. John's Road
|Date(s):||Thu, 6th Dec 2018|
|Time:||9:30 - 14:30|
|Email (if available):|
The Buxton Farmers’ market is the ideal place to shop for local produce. It’s held regularly on the 1st Thursday of each month (see dates below). It not only gives you the chance to pick some tasty and healthy treats but also means your supporting local producers.
You also find stalls that provide crafts, plants and products for the home.
Some of the produce and products you can expect to find are:
- Variety of locally reared cuts of meats
- A large range of breads, pastries, cakes and handmade chocolates.
- Homemade lemon curd, jams, pickles, chutneys and other preserves
- Freshly picked, locally grown fruits and vegetables.
- Homemade ready meals, soups and pies including Greek and Italian dishes.
- Hanging baskets and tubs and seasonal garden plants and herbs.
- Fabulous selection of interesting local cheeses and free range eggs.